Exciting news! After listening to brands just like you, we are officially bringing our first #InstaGoals Social Media Training to Glasgow.
On Monday 23rd March, we’ll be sharing all our top tips, tricks and secrets of social media success at Metropolitan Bar & Restaurant in Glasgow’s iconic Merchant City.
So, what will be involved?
At this fully interactive live masterclass, we’ll be covering:
Content is key
- Discover how to create stylish, engaging & sharable content.
- Learn the tricks of the trade, including the kit we use to get the best pics and the apps we can’t live without.
- Master the art of the flatlay at our interactive photography workshop.
- Get exclusive access to our content calendar downloadables.
Know your social stats
- Reach a new audience and undertstand your existing following.
- Understand how to use your insights to get the very best from your following to help grow your business.
- Use your new skills to build your following organically
Build your brand
- Nail your branding and share your brand’s personality.
- How to establish yourself as an industry expert
- Convert likes into SALES!
What to bring
At this hands-on workshop, you’ll be provided with a workbook but please bring along a fully charged phone (phone chargers will be available to use throughout the day).
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. We’ll be in touch to find out if you have any dietary requirements.
The countdown is on!